- (adj) seeming difficult to deal with in prospect, intimidating. “a daunting task”
- (verb) make (someone) feel intimidated or apprehensive. “some people are daunted by technology”
Daunting meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- डरावना, हतोत्साही, चुनौतीपूर्ण, भयभीत करने वाला
- Middle English: from Old French danter, from Latin domitare, frequentative of domare ‘to tame’.
Daunting in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Water supply remains a daunting task, Albertina Nakale. WINDHOEK – The prevailing water scarcity in the country and the persisting drought should serve as a reminder that water …
- Slowdown, global tensions make it a daunting task for Nirmala …, New Delhi: Whether defending her party in the media or the government over graft charges, Nirmala Sitharaman is no stranger to taking up …
- Stumbling England face daunting India challenge, Their task, against an India side who recently usurped Eoin Morgan’s … summit of the MRF Tyres ICC Men’s ODI Team Rankings, is daunting.
- Union Budget 2019: Nirmala Sitharaman faces daunting task of …m The India Ratings report raised concerns on the off-balance sheet borrowings by the government; It said the fiscal consolidation must continue …
- Michelle Obama Recalls Daunting Sleepover Security Rules For …, Former US first lady Michelle Obama let her guard down over the weekend, recalling in an interview how Secret Service security shaped the …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Daunting
- Daun Sounds Like Don Nting Sounds Like Acting . Don Dicouraging The Persons Who Acting Like A Fearesome
ICC WC 2019 Demoralised Afghanistan face daunting task Vs upbeat India शेर–मेमने की लड़ाई!