- (noun) a petty quarrel, especially one between friends or lovers.
Tiff (टिफ) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनमुटाव, झगड़ा ,कहा-सुनी
- early 18th century (denoting a slight outburst of temper): probably of dialect origin.
Tiff in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Thane cop’s tiff with IAS ‘friend’ turns ugly.
- Tiff turns ugly as labourers thrash flat residents.
- Man hacks brother to death over land tiff, sets body ablaze.
- Oooppsss! Did Kapil Sharma have a tiff with Salman Khan.
- Customs Official Hangs Self After Tiff With Wife.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of tiff
- tiff = tiny + fight
John Abraham’s Clarification On His TIFF With Akshay Kumar | Bollywood Gossip