- (noun) the action of breaking the terms of a law, agreement, etc.; violation;“an infringement of the law”
- (noun) the action of limiting or undermining something;“the infringement of the right to privacy”
Infringement (इन्फ्रिन्ज्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अतिक्रमण, अतिलंघन, उल्लंघन
- mid 16th century: from Latin infringere, from in- ‘into’ + frangere ‘to break’.
Infringement in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The Samsung vs Apple patent infringement hearing was yesterday.
- Youtube To Mp3 Converter Sued For Copyright Infringement.
- A three-judge appeals panel stripped away Apple’s win by quoting that one patent wasn’t infringed.
- A jury had cleared Google of copyright infringement in May this year.
- Section 27 of the act provides that no action for infringement can be taken for an unregistered trademark.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of infringement
- infringe = in + firangi –> pakistani firangi crossing LOC and coming to India… infringement
Racket Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (noun) an illegal or dishonest scheme for obtaining money.
- (noun) a loud unpleasant noise; a din; “the kids were making a racket”
- (verb) enjoy oneself socially; go in pursuit of pleasure or entertainment; “she should settle down to raise a family instead of racketing about the world enjoying herself”
- (noun) a bat with a round or oval frame strung with catgut, nylon, etc., used especially in tennis, badminton, and squash; “a squash racket”
Racket (रैकिट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- धोखाधड़ी, शोर कोलाहल मचाना, बेईमानी से कमाया धन
- mid 16th century: perhaps imitative of clattering
Racket in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Uttar Pradesh STF busted the AIPMT racket.
- Child trafficking racket busted, 67 children rescued.
- Hi-tech railway exam racket busted in Agra, six arrested.
- Cricket betting racket busted, 5 held.
- Cops bust international online sex racket, four arrested.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of racket
- 1000 squash racket ka racket
Racket Vs Racquet pronunciation
Ado Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
- (noun) a state of agitation or fuss; “this is much ado about almost nothing”
Ado (अडू) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कष्ट, गड़बड़ी, झमेला, परेशानी, बखेड़ा, बतंगड़
- from Spanish and Portuguese -ado, or refashioning of Italian -ata, Spanish -ada, based on Latin -atus (past participial suffix of verbs ending in -are ).
Ado in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Much Ado about Nothing.
- After much ado, Pakistan teams get go ahead to travel to India.
- Rail Budget was much ado about nothing: Opposition
- The prime minister then spoke and, without much ado, took the fight straight to the critics, a few of whom, like me, were seated in the front row.
- Budget 2016, is it much Ado about nothing?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Ado
- Ado = do.. do.. do… wait I am doing your work. Don’t create so much ado for nothing.
Much ado about ‘Yoruba Demons”