Onus Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Onus [oh-nuh s]
- (noun) a difficult or disagreeable obligation, task, burden, etc.
Onus (ओनस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- mid 17th century: from Latin, literally ‘load or burden’.
Onus in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- Spectrum adequate, call drops onus lies with telcos.
- Onus on government, AIFF to lift Indian football.
- Onus lies on Kathmandu to ease crisis.
- First Onus on Food Recall Lies with Business Operator.
- The onus is not on the school. It is on us as parents.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning on Onus
- On + Us… tumhara burden mere upar hai
English lesson 101 – Onus. Vocabulary & Grammar lessons
ALLEGIANCE Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Allegiance [uh-lee-juh ns]
- (noun) loyalty or commitment to a superior or to a group or cause.
Allegiance (अलीजन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Allegiance in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allegiance
- Alladin mein ALI ka GIN bhaut COMMITTED and LOYAL tha.. (ALLE + GI(A)N + CE)
John Wayne and the Pledge of Allegiance