Agog Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) very eager or curious to hear or see something.
Agog (अगाग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्सुक, विकल, चंचल, अस्थिर
- mid 16th century: from Old French en gogues, from en ‘in’ + the plural of gogue ‘fun’.
Agog in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Anant Ambani’s Amazing 108 Kg Weight Loss Has The Internet Agog.
- The reopening of this art gallery has had the city agog with curiosity.
- While social media went agog over the news, Navjot Kaur switched off her mobile phone.
- While the audience was agog to see Munnabhai among them, the photographers’ pit went into an overdrive.
- When my cousin sent the bottle across, I was all agog with excitement.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of agog
- agog = ahh + goggle dekhkar agog reg gaya…
Voracious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Voracious [vaw-rey-shuh s, voh-, vuh-]
- (adj) wanting or devouring great quantities of food; “a voracious appetite”
- (adj) engaging in an activity with great eagerness or enthusiasm;“voracious readers; a voracious collector”
Voracious (वॉरैशस / वोरेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Voracious in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of voracious
- carniVORE ,herbiVORE… So “VORE” is related to khaana…
Huma Qureshi is a voracious reader – TOI
Vociferous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with Pictures
Vociferous [voh-sif-er-uh s]
- (adj) conspicuously and offensively loud; given to vehement outcry
Vociferous (वोसिफरस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुखर,शोरगुल करने वाला,कोलाहलकारी,कोलाहलपूर्ण,चिल्लानेवाला
Vociferous in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Vociferous
Most Vociferous appeal in cricket
Avid Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
- (adj) marked by active interest and enthusiasm
- (adj) ardently or excessively desirous
Avid (ऐवड / ऐविड / ऐविड) meaning in Hindi
Avid word usage in recent news (Avid in a sentence)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Avid
- a person is always eager to be in avid(a video) – by kaushiks23
How to pronounce Avid
How to Become an Avid Reader: Increase Your Brain Power By 1000%