- (verb) (of a loud noise) be repeated several times as an echo; “her voice reverberated around the classroom”
- (verb) (of a place) appear to vibrate because of a loud noise; “the hall reverberated with laughter”
- (verb) have continuing and serious effects; “the statements by the professor reverberated through the Capitol”
Reverberate (रिवर्बरट / रीवर्बरेट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- late 15th century (in the sense ‘drive or beat back’): from Latin reverberat- ‘struck again’, from the verb reverberare, from re- ‘back’ + verberare ‘to lash’ (from verbera (plural) ‘scourge’).
Reverberate in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Yoga mantras reverberate at DAV Public School.
- Khalistan slogans reverberate inside Golden temple.
- The sound of music could reverberate if Sehwag becomes the coach, given his penchant for bursting into song even while opening the batting.
- Also, in this tournament, large speakers playing heavy rock music will reverberate the podium on participants stand and aim.
- Such warnings could reverberate well beyond the state’s borders.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of reverberate
- reverberate = re + vibrate
Vestige Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
(noun) a trace or remnant of something that is disappearing or no longer exists; “the last vestiges of colonialism”
(noun) the smallest amount; “she showed no vestige of emotion”
(Biology) a part or organ of an organism which has become reduced or functionless in the course of evolution.
Vestige (वेस्टिज) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
चिह्न, निशान, पता, शेष, अवशेष
- late Middle English: from French, from Latin vestigium ‘footprint’.
Vestige in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- General Jacob was the last vestige of a dying Jewish community in India.
- The wall is revered as a vestige of Judaism’s two ancient temples and access to it is segregated by gender.
- Clarke is the last vestige of Ponting’s once-in-a-lifetime squad and with his retirement my enthusiasm for the game has diminished sharply.
- The only vestige of humanity and Indianness came from Akhlaq’s son, an Indian Air Force employee, who spoke about the incident.
- Nahoum’s, the city’s last surviving Jewish bakery, remains a vestige of that dwindling heritage.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of word vestige
- vestige -> in + (vestigate) = link it to remains/traces
Jurassic Park cloning video