Pedagogy [ped–uh-goh-jee, -goj-ee]
- (noun) the method and practice of teaching, especially as an academic subject or theoretical concept
Pedagogy (पेडगाजी / पेडगोजी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अध्यापन-कला, प्रशिक्षण, शिक्षण, शिक्षा, संशिक्षा, अध्यापन
- late 16th century: from French pédagogie, from Greek paidagōgia ‘office of a pedagogue’, from paidagōgos (see pedagogue)
Pedagogy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Op-Ed: Skill development is key in good pedagogy
- EDINBURGH EVENT TO SHOWCASE SOCIAL PEDAGOGY WORKING WITH ADULTS
- Rabb Vows to Establish ‘Kerala Model’ Pedagogy
- New IITs: Challenges ahead; Innovation in pedagogy is key
- Focus of the training would be on improved curricula, better pedagogy and better trained instructors
- But education was a state subject in all its aspects including structure, curriculum and pedagogy.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of pedagogy
- Pedagogy = ‘peda’ + ‘logy’ = study of peda. Headmaster – sahi answer pei peda milega. Ramu -“wah Sir! kya pedagogy hai”
What is Pedagogy?