- (adj) (of a person or action) showing dedication and diligence;“he watched himself with the most sedulous care”
Sedulous (सेजलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 16th century: from Latin sedulus ‘zealous’ + -ous.
Sedulous in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- The students, who are sedulous, can make a great headway in academic activities for which emotional learning is an admirable path.
- The work of Krishna District Collector Babu A, in the ongoing construction of the new capital is marked by a sedulous attention to detail.
- We hope Aamir Khan finds the suitable girl to play his daughter in Dangal and all his sedulous efforts come to fruition.
- Governments have been quite sedulous in trying to support and generally encourage the industry, in terms of offering subsidies.
- He is remembered for his sedulous work in Den Amstel and in the villages of Guyana.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of sedulous
- seducing a lady is no doubt a sedulous task
Embellish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) make (something) more attractive by the addition of decorative details or features;”weapons were often embellished with precious metal”
- (verb) make (a statement or story) more interesting by adding extra details that are often untrue;“followers often embellish stories about their heroes”
Embellish (इम्बेलिश / एम्बेलिश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- संवारना, सजाना, संजोना, सुशोभित करना, अलंकृत करना, सुन्दर बनाना
- late Middle English: from Old French embelliss-, lengthened stem of embellir, based on bel ‘handsome’, from Latin bellus
Embellish in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Girls chased his car as it blew dust behind – some picking up the dust to embellish their maang!
- They are small metallic beads used to embellish any nail art design.
- You can embellish the collar, shoulder or even the sleeves. Place each embellishment neatly to create a pattern that you’re happy with.
- Moreover, he took exceptional care to embellish every posture and movement with his own creative imagination.
- They were provided with Swarovski’s exquisite collection of jewellery and accessories to embellish their outfits in the most creative way.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of embellish
- emBELLish – Christmas tree mein “bell” add karoge toh usse embellish kahenge
DIY Embellish Tulle Hem Evening Gown
Lavish Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture
- (adj) sumptuously rich, elaborate, or luxurious
- (of a person) very generous or extravagant
- spent or given in profusion
- (verb) bestow something in generous or extravagant quantities on
Lavish (लैविश) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुक्तहस्त,उड़ाऊ,ठाठदार,प्रचुर,बहुत,बहुप्रद,व्ययशील,खर्चीला,फजूल खर्च,अतिव्ययी,अपव्ययी,उदार,उड़ाना,फूंकना,लुटाना,व्यय खर्च करना
Lavish in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of lavish
- lavish( read it as love ) in love boy spends money generously so generous in spending money
Lavish in da pool (dirty ver.)