Captivating Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- capable of attracting and holding interest; charming; “a captivating smile”, “he was captivated by her beauty”
Captivating (कैप्टिवैटिंग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनोहर, मोहक, लुभावना, दिलकश
- early 16th century: from late Latin captivat- ‘taken captive’, from the verb captivare, from captivus (see captive).
Captivating in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Energy of NHL coming to Las Vegas is captivating.
- Kylie Jenner shows off her captivating curves.
- Astronaut Tim Peake Shares Captivating Images from Outer Space.
- Kabali track list is out and it’s captivating!
- It’s a film that utterly suits the style of Anurag Kashyap; yet he fails to create a captivating experience.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of captivating
- captivate – captain of the boat is very captivating
Mesmerize Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(verb) capture the complete attention of (someone); transfix
Mesmerize (मेज़्मराइज़) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Mesmerize in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Ayushman Khurana to Mesmerize once again.
- Three star performers from Kashmiri flew to international destinations this year to mesmerize the audience with their live rendition.
- The ceremony will witness stunning performances by Jacqueline and Salim-Sulaiman, who are all set to mesmerize the spectators.
- Though there are no tourist spots to visit, the ecstatic charm and uninhibited feel of the village will mesmerize you.
- With its sharp muscular looks, the car will continue to mesmerize the automobile enthusiasts amidst the diesel car ban happenings.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of mesmerize
- mesmerize –> create ‘mess’ in the ‘memory’
Mesmerizing Hindi songs
Allure Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi meaning with translation
Allure [uh–loo r]
- (noun) the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; “The woman’s allure was her floral perfume that captivated the man’s senses”
- (verb) powerfully attract or charm; tempt; “will sponsors really be allured by such opportunities?”
Allure (अलुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘tempt, entice’): from Old French aleurier ‘attract’, from a- (from Latin ad ‘to’) + luere ‘a lure’ (originally a falconry term)
Allure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allure
- Allure ~ Aalu(potato) re! your allure makes me fat
Watch Sunny Leone’s allure
Captivate Meme – DailyVocab.com – Your Ultimate Vocabulary Source
(verb) to attract and hold the attention or interest of, as by beauty or excellence