Vivid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi transaltion with picture dictionary
- (adj) producing powerful feelings or strong, clear images in the mind; “memories of that evening were still vivid”
- (adj) (of a colour) intensely deep or bright; “a vivid blue Mediterranean sea”
- (adj) (of a person or animal) lively and vigorous; “she had a deep voice and a strikingly vivid personality”
Vivid (विविड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उज्ज्वल, चंचल, चटकीला, जीवंत, सजीव
- mid 17th century: from Latin vividus, from vivere ‘to live’.
Vivid in a sentence (Word usage in recent newspaper)
- Make your bathroom adorable with vivid colours.
- One thing Apple has done is the wide colour display, which makes most images look richer and vivid, but again it could easily offer more.
- But it’s simply my attempt to draw a vivid picture and nothing more.
- Australia calling: Vivid Sydney is back with lights, music, ideas.
- NASA shares vivid images of auroras captured by the Hubble Space Telescope.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vivid
- imagine ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘v’ ‘i’ ‘d’ —> vivid colour nah?
Vivacious Vocab Meme Dictionary -English to Hindi translation with picture
Vivacious [vi-vey-shuh s, vahy-]
- (adj) lively; animated, gay
Vivacious ( ववैशस / विवेशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Vivacious in a sentence
- The vivacious Koyal Rana at the India Beach Fashion Week Press Conference
- The vivacious actress is full of life off-screen too and loves wearing short dresses in real life.
- Her character is of a vivacious young girl who adds a spark in Trevor and Ben’s life after she goes on a road trip with them.
- Sonam Kapoor has the most vivacious, girl-next-door personality ever.
- She is pretty, vivacious and extremely stunning, she is Deepika Padukone.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Vivacious
- U shud try to be lively at time of ur VIVA
Watch lively (Vivacious) Pluto
Brisk Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Wordlist
- (adjective) quick and active; lively: brisk trading; a brisk walk.
- (adjective) sharp and stimulating: brisk weather; brisk wind.
- (adjective) (of liquors) effervescing vigorously: brisk cider.
- (adjective)abrupt; curt: I was surprised by her rather brisk tone.
- (verb) quicken something.(often followed by up ); brisk up your pace
Brisk (ब्रिस्क) meaning in Hindi
- तेज,फुर्तीला,स्फूर्तिदायक,तेज़ होना
Brisk word usage in recent news (Brisk in a sentence)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Brisk
- b(risk): to take a risk, you should be active and quick –by graduatestudent
How to pronounce brisk
Brisk Walking Can Be as Beneficial as Running: Study
Ebullient and Exuberant Vocab Meme +2 vocabulary Word to your Word List
Ebullient [ih-buhl-yuh nt] (adjective)
- cheerful and full of energy; Ebullient mood
Exuberant [ig-zoo-ber-uh nt] (adjective)
- full of energy, excitement, and cheerfulness; exuberant welcome
- extremely good; exuberant health
- superabundant; exuberant vegetation
Ebullient Word usage
- Obama repeatedly said that he was angry, but he sounded ebullient
- Our ebullient host couldn’t stop laughing and talking
- Kapil’s bubbling ebullience is simply infectious
Exuberant Word Usage
- He is a classical dancer with an exuberant, flamboyant style.
- Arohi has excellent technique and is exuberant.
- exuberant applause or exuberant cheers