Allure [uh–loo r]
- (noun) the quality of being powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; “The woman’s allure was her floral perfume that captivated the man’s senses”
- (verb) powerfully attract or charm; tempt; “will sponsors really be allured by such opportunities?”
Allure (अलुर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘tempt, entice’): from Old French aleurier ‘attract’, from a- (from Latin ad ‘to’) + luere ‘a lure’ (originally a falconry term)
Allure in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Salman Khan can’t get enough of Kashmir’s allure
- China’s Tianjin: What makes the modern yet medieval city so alluring
- The videos are of high quality and contain a variety of alluring messages.
- Higher rates curb gold’s allure because it usually gives returns only by price gains
- Higher interest rates for the world’s largest economy could lessen the allure of equities, not only in the United States but also in other countries.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allure
- Allure ~ Aalu(potato) re! your allure makes me fat
Watch Sunny Leone’s allure
"Baby Doll" Ragini MMS 2 Sunny Leone Song | Meet Bros Anjjan Feat. Kanika Kapoor