- (noun) a collection of concise but detailed information about a particular subject, especially in a book or other publication. “an invaluable compendium of useful information about language”
- (noun) a collection or set of similar items.
“a compendium of tools”
- (noun) a package of stationery for writing letters.
Compendium meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- तत्व, संक्षेप , सार-संग्रह , सारांश , ख़ुलासा, सूचनाओं के बारे में विस्तृत विवरण, ख़ुलासा
- late 16th century: from Latin, ‘profit, saving’ (literally ‘what is weighed together’), from compendere, from com- ‘together’ + pendere ‘weigh’.
Compendium in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Amway launches a compendium featuring the entrepreneurial …
- New compendium profiles innovative techniques from around the world
- CBSE compendium of courses has no mention of careers in armed …
- NCDMB launches Compendium of Nigerian oil & gas opportunities at …
- CBSE releases a list of compendium courses for students to pursue …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Compendium
- An audience always wants that whoever COMES to speak on the PODIUM should speak briefly.
- Compendium=Compact Ending…!
Personification Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Personification [per-son-uh-fi-key-shuh n]
- (noun) the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something non-human, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.
Personification (पर्सानिफिकेशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनुष्यगुणारोप, जीवधारी ठहराना, साकार रूप, अवतार
- 1745-55; personi(fy) + -fication
Personification in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- How many know that Saraswati, originally the personification of a river by the same name, is worshipped in pools of water in Japan.
- He is anathema to Tamils and Muslims as he is the personification of state terror.
- This has been named after a man who was a personification of the inner strength and power of a worker.
- I am kind of a personification of music in the film.
- He appeared to be a personification of virtues.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of personification
- personification mein chhupa hai “person”
Paragon Vocab Meme +1 vocabulary Word to your Word list
Paragon [par-uh-gon, -guh n]
- (noun) a person or thing regarded as a perfect example of a particular quality.
- (noun) a person or thing viewed as a model of excellence.
- an ideal instance; a perfect embodiment of a concept
Paragon (पेरगान / पैरगान) meaning in Hindi
- आदर्श (m),उदाहरण,नमूना (m),प्रतिद्वंद्वी,प्रमाण (m),मिसाल,अत्युत्तम मनुष्य या वस्तु,उत्तम उपमा
Paragon in a sentence (sentences from news)
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Paragon
- paragon which is a slipper brand makes products which are models for perfection -by cp.jethani
How to pronounce Paragon
Mahesh Babu Hindi Tough and Stylish ad by Paragon Footwear