(adj) relaxed and easy-going
Laid-back meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- Presumably originally a metaphor — literally, “sitting in a tilted-back chair”, a relaxed posture of low defensive readiness.
Laid-back in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- There’s just something about the chilled out, laid back attitude of Goa town that makes you want to let your hair down.
- I’m laid back and down to earth person.
- It offers a laid-back pace and blends medieval architecture, scores of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and the zesty weekly market.
- To get that laid-back, uber cool look, distressed ripped jeans are another famed option that college-goers are opting for.
- We love Alia Bhatt’s laid-back approach to style.
How to Become More Laid Back | Better You
- (adj) peaceful in character or intent
- (adj) relating to the Pacific Ocean
- (noun) short for Pacific Ocean
Pacific (पसिफिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रशांत महासागरीय,प्रशांत,प्रशान्त,शांतिकर,शान्त,स्थिर,शांतिप्रिय,ठहरा हुआ,मेल करने वाला,शांत,स्थिर,शांतिप्रद
Pacific in a sentence
- the pacific temper seeks to settle disputes on grounds of justice rather than by force
- Pacific actions promote and create peace
- the result of this pacific policy was that no troops were called up
- Japanese never forget the pacific war, its historical tragedy & lesson, lost of 3-3.5 million Japanese, no more war
- Should we expect Hamas to be more pacific if it loses?
- But on the whole, the 21st century has been remarkably pacific.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Pacific
- pacify island pei peaceful log rehte hai
Mother Teresa Nobel Peace (pacific) Prize 1979