Fetid [fet-id, fee-tid]
- (adj) smelling extremely unpleasant
Fetid (फेटड / फेटिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बदबूदार, दुर्गंधयुक्त, दुर्गन्धयुक्त
- late Middle English: from Latin fetidus (often erroneously spelled foetidus ), from fetere ‘to stink’. Compare with fetor.
Fetid in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- VIDEO: Fetid flower with largest bloom set to open any day in Berkeley
- 125-year-old channel: From sparkling water source to fetid sewer
- Migrant journeys end in fetid Libyan detention centres
- From fetid shanty towns to plush offices, it’s not easy being a mother in urban India
- Death hangs in the air like the fetid stench
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fetid
- Feet-ID = es bande ke Feet smell kar rahe hai.. pls note his ID
How Fetid Your Fart Is?