- (adj) (especially of a process or organization) just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential. “the nascent space industry”
- (adj) (chiefly of hydrogen) freshly generated in a reactive form.
Nascent meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- अपरिपक्व, उत्पन्न, उदीयमान, नया, नवजात, वर्द्धमान, विकासशील, विकासोन्मुख, होनहार, ताज़ा, आरम्भ होता हुआ, उठने वाला, बढ़ने वाला, होने वाला, जायमान, शुरुआती स्तर पर
- early 17th century: from Latin nascent– ‘being born’, from the verb nasci .
Nascent in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Higher taxes are killing India’s nascent hedge funds, Higher taxes are killing India’s nascent hedge funds … By contrast, equity investment in India by overseas financial investors is upward of $400 …
- Chandrayaan 2: Here’s what Former President APJ Abdul Kalam …, Chandrayaan 2 Latest News: Former President of India Late Dr APJ … were at nascent stages, Dr Kalam had shared that the exploration of the …
- The case for P/E de-rating of Indian markets, India is the most expensive equity market globally. … unlike China, our growth drivers are nascent and will keep ascending for the next decade.
- Opinion | The bankruptcy code awaits further clarity, Foreign investors in India’s still-nascent market for impaired debt had also been
- Why India’s E-Commerce Policy Is Actually Beneficial For The …, While India’s e-commerce sector is still at a nascent stage, it is set for a high rate of growth, and by 2022 it is projected to be worth over $71 …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Nascent
- “new soul sent”…..to earth
- it has the word SCENT in it,SCENT daalo to smell comes into existence
How To Say Nascent
Nascent Revival In The Indian Economy