- (adje) representing the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class.
“he was the quintessential tough guy—strong, silent, and self-contained”
Quintessential meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
Quintessential in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- nterGlobe Aviation runs budget airline IndiGo, India’s largest airline by …. the quintessential cost conscious Indian consumer has ended up as …
- Akhtar has co-created the streaming service’s latest India original with … set against the backdrop of quintessential Indian weddings in Delhi.
- Quaderi: Dhaka’s quintessential metropolitan poet
- Vatakara LS constituency in Kerala to witness quintessential fight
- Torry Harris Business Solutions: Inculcating Quintessential Integration …
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Quintessential
- we have quintal(quint) of PURE and SACRED feeling(ESSENCE) for GOD
- (adj) in accordance with the highest standards; faultless; “a youth of impeccable character”
Impeccable meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- निर्दोष, निष्कलंक, निष्पाप, पापातीत, स्वच्छ, त्रुटिरहित, अपाप, अवगुणरहित, त्रुटिहीन, निरपराध
- mid 16th century (in the theological sense): from Latin impeccabilis, from in- ‘not’ + peccare ‘to sin’.
Impeccable in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- The President had to look for people with impeccable integrity.
- His commitment to the club and his joy at training are undoubted, and his behaviour is impeccable.
- The designer delivered an impeccable, elegant lineup that featured masterfully constructed silhouettes and rich, luxurious fabrics.
- ‘Impeccable‘ Gita Gopinath Officially Assumes Chief Economist Post.
- The four-bedroom home has impeccable design and details throughout.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of impeccable
- pakka house is always faultless as compared to kutchcha house.