Hallucination [huh-loo-suh–ney-shuh n]
- (noun) an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present
Hallucination meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- भ्रम, मतिभ्रम, माया, दृष्टिभ्रम
- 1640-50; Latin hallūcinātiōn- a wandering of the mind.
Hallucination in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- It’s no hallucination, that creature is just really weird.
- Here, look at this optical illusion and hallucinate a little.
- Schizophrenia is defined as a condition where the mind is not in sync with reality, causing delusion and hallucination.
- He likes the vision but says it amounts to “hallucination” unless it is translated into solid strategy.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of hallucination
- HaLLUcination ~ iLLUsion
DDLJ: Simran Hears Raj (hallucination)