Minion [min-yuh n]
- (noun) a follower or underling of a powerful person, especially a servile or unimportant one.“Inspector Singham and his minion Hawaldaar”
Minion (मिन्यन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चापलूस, नौकर, प्रेमपात्र, यार
- late 15th century: from French mignon, mignonne .
Minion in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I went ahead, the minion that I was, thinking this is what this life had in store for me.
- Hannibal is both a great friend and a minion of Satan.
- As it turned out, the photo session and interview were fixed at my home, and a minion was assigned the job of tracking Govinda who was shooting in the suburbs.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of minion
- minion ~ mini + union , always servile to union leader
Minions Banana Song Full Song