- (noun) money paid for work or a service. “they work in excess of their contracted hours for no additional remuneration”
Remuneration meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- क्षतिपूर्ति, पारितोषिक, पारिश्रमिक, पुरस्कार, प्रतिफल, मेहनताना, हर्जाना, मुआविज़ा
Remuneration in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Salary Of Indian IT Employee Decline By 15% In 5 Years; Checkout IT …, In India, the average salary offered is $17,641, which is Rs. 1.23 million. India stands sixth where employee remuneration is concerned.
- Engineering graduates want as much salary as MBA graduates, says …, India stands sixth in terms of IT employee remuneration, trailing behind the US, UK, Canada, China and the Philippines, according to the …
- Remuneration too low for voice-over artistes, The pay for a voice-over session can be as low as Rs 500 in the state … Sujata Pattaanaik, an All India Radio RJ, has given her voice in many …
- India’s IT sector has nearly three times more males in the workforce …, While IT sector employed a major chunk of India’s workforce, gender equality at … Overall, India ranks sixth in terms of employee remuneration.
- Have a Heart, The assaults on doctors in India is due to a lack of understanding of their … we could practise modern medicine and get a fair remuneration.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Remuneration
- RE (like reply in emails)MuNeration (MoNey): giving money back for the work done.