Allegiance [uh-lee-juh ns]
- (noun) loyalty or commitment to a superior or to a group or cause.
Allegiance (अलीजन्स) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Allegiance in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- Those wishing to receive citizenship must swear allegiance to the republic.
- Horse-trading, shifting allegiance proves costly for NCP; leader fined
- Boko Haram Pledges Allegiance to Islamic State Group After Carnage in Maiduguri
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi accepts allegiance of Nigeria’s Boko Haram
- IPL skippers pledge allegiance to MCC’s spirit of cricket
- Maharashtra AAP Founder Bhapkar Quits, Pledges Allegiance to Rebel’s ‘Swaraj Abhiyan’
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of allegiance
- Alladin mein ALI ka GIN bhaut COMMITTED and LOYAL tha.. (ALLE + GI(A)N + CE)
John Wayne and the Pledge of Allegiance