- (verb) blame or insult (someone) in strong or violent language; “he vituperated against all presidents with equal gusto”
Vituperate (वाइटूपरटिव / वटूपरटिव) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गाली देना, निंदा करना, तिरस्कार करना, घोर निन्दा करना, बुरा कहना, झिडंकना
- mid 16th century: from Latin vituperat- ‘censured, disparaged’.
Vituperate in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Of course, Donald Trump started the vituperative campaign which looked like a hate campaign against Asians, Muslims, and even women.
- The woman he abused, Mayawati, indirectly insults the girl in her vituperative address on no less a platform than the country’s parliament.
- This crisis is also different in the sense that our opponent now is more vicious, more vituperative, more single-minded in his focus to destroy us.
- Your idiotic and vituperative TV debate shows were enough to judge your character.
- He said the YSRC, was making a vituperative attack on him purposefully.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vituperate
- “vitu” pe “rate” karna… saala vitu kamina hai.. iski rating 0.