Agile [aj-uh l, -ahyl]
- (adj) able to move quickly and easily;“Ruth was as agile as a monkey”
- (adj) able to think and understand quickly;“his vague manner concealed an agile mind”
- (adj) relating to or denoting a method of project management, used especially for software development, that is characterized by the division of tasks into short phases of work and frequent reassessment and adaptation of plans.
Agile (ऐजल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कुशल, चुस्त, तेज, फुर्तीला, चालाक
- late Middle English: via French from Latin agilis, from agere ‘do’.
Agile in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Our performance was not convincing, not agile, not quick.
- The overall training has improved my posture and made me more agile.
- Creating a humanoid robot that’s as agile and fast as an adult human-not a toddler-is a huge challenge.
- Cruise is the fearless, agile, daring and dashing star agent of covert ops organisation
- The young ones are nice, bright and agile.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of agile
- agile = “age I Love”… You love the age 20’s – when you are agile
Matrix – Are you agile?