- (adj) offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging; bland; “vapid musical comedies”
Vapid (वैपिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- नीरस, फीका, बेजान
- mid 17th century (used originally in description of drinks as ‘lacking in flavour’): from Latin vapidus
Vapid in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- To an extent, this must be what the players in the Indian team would be feeling like after their ODI series win against a vapid Zimbabwe.
- The grisly countenance of the film gets blunted by a somewhat vapid script.
- But there are people who will still buy this book, despite its vapid language, its stock characters, its predictable plot twists, and its virgin-fantasy.
- Film actors and TV anchors use its emotive expressions frequently otherwise they think their story becomes vapid.
- If indeed there exists such an action plan, it is so vapid that it does not come to mind.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of vapid
- vapid – not rapid. Vapid century in 500 balls
Russell Brand SLAMS Ex Katy Perry -Calls Her "Plastic" & "Vapid"