- (noun) enjoyment and enthusiasm in doing something; “he was attacking his breakfast with some gusto”
Gusto (गस्टो) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्साह, रुचि, चाव, सुरुचि
- early 17th century: from Italian, from Latin gustus ‘taste’.
Gusto in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Cher insults Donald Trump, with gusto, at Clinton fundraiser.
- I-Day celebrated with gusto.
- Cooperators celebrates 70th I-Day with gusto.
- The gusto and enthusiasm were strikingly noticeable among the Vaishnavites in Manipur.
- The birthday of Lord Krishna, better known as Janmashtami, is celebrated with great gusto across the country every year.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gusto
- gusto = go ‘US’ with gusto
Endearment [en-deer-muh nt]
- (noun) a word or phrase expressing love or affection; “she was whispering endearments and repeatedly kissing him”
- (noun) love or affection; “a term of endearment”
Endearment (इन्डिर्मन्ट / एन्डीर्मन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चाव, प्यार, प्रीति, ममता, मोह, लाड़
Endearment in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Due consideration has been given to Khan’s endearment for the ghats along Ganga.
- She was always a picture of grace and endearment.
- Customisation of products is the mantra to customer endearment today and the financial world is not far behind.
- We decided to dissect Delhi’s most annoying terms of endearment. Babe (/beIb/) Meaning: Your girlfriend is sexy.
- ‘Mehbooba’: Prince Charles’ new term of endearment
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of endearment
- Endearment mein chhupa hai “dear” –> love or affection
“Shona” – term of Endearment
Penchant [pen-chuh nt] (noun)
- a strong liking for something; a penchant for outdoor sports
Penchant meaning in Hindi
Penchant word usage in recent news
Penchant Mnemonic Trick to remember word
- p+enchant- something that enchants you, you have a strong liking for that. -by logic87
Watch Polar Bear penchant for Coca-Cola