impend Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (verb) be imminent or about to happen; “my impending departure”
impend (इम्पेन्ड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- निकट होना, समीप आ जाना, आ जाना
- late 16th century: from Latin impendere, from in- ‘towards, upon’ + pendere ‘hang’.
impend in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Yet, it remains the loyal lieutenant as even greater failures and attendant dangers impend due to Washington’s arrogance.
- Decline and disaster impend, but my thoughts don’t linger there. It shouldn’t surprise me if at this time next week I’m surrounded by family.
- Apple douses rumor of impending iMessage release for Android.
- One Last Chance to Stop China’s Impending Debt Crisis.
- Don’t panic about news of impending Fed rate hike.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of impend
- impending – jaada days pending nahi rahega ab… about to happen
imminent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) about to happen; “there was speculation that a ceasefire was imminent”
imminent (इमनन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सन्निकटता, आसन्न, करीब, निकटस्थ, सन्निकट, पास का, आने वाला, निकट का, अभी होने वाला
- late Middle English: from Latin imminent- ‘overhanging, impending’, from the verb imminere, from in- ‘upon, towards’ + minere ‘to project’.
imminent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- South African presidency denies imminent arrest of finance minister.
- Are Poor Sales, Lack Of Growth Signaling Imminent Recession?
- Nizami shifted to Dhaka Central Jail, execution imminent.
- Recent satellite images show no imminent signs of a fifth North Korean nuclear test.
- Air India pays pilots part of pending dues, avoids imminent strike.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of imminent
- imminent ~ immediate hone waala
Avi Lipkin: Is World War 3 Imminent?
Garrulous Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Garrulous [gar–uh-luh s, gar-yuh-]
- (adj) excessively talkative, especially on trivial matters; “a garrulous cab driver”
Garrulous (गेरलस / गैरलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गप्पी, झक्की, बकवादी, बहुभाषी, बातूनी, मुखर, वाचाल
- early 17th century: from Latin garrulus (from garrire ‘to chatter, prattle’) + -ous.
Garrulous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Like a garrulous, unthinking windbag he started blaming Pakistan for the attack in words we have heard before too many times.
- Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar today termed as “irresponsible” and “garrulous” the comments by the Central government.
- Modi, on the other hand, comes from a tradition of being garrulous and never short of words.
- A picture says more than a thousand words, and moving pictures are even more garrulous.
- Over the past few days we have been bombarded by news of the garrulously unpleasant Lalit Modi.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of garrulous
- girl -ous ( girls are often more garrulous than boys)