Putrid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of organic matter) decaying or rotting and emitting a fetid smell; “a butcher who sold putrid meat”
- (adj) of or characteristic of rotting matter; “the putrid smells from the slaughterhouses”
- (adj) thoroughly corrupt, depraved, or evil.
Putrid (प्यूट्रिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सड़ा हुआ, दुर्गन्धित ,उग्र गंध का
- late Middle English: from Latin putridus, from putrere ‘to rot’, from puter, putr- ‘rotten’.
Putrid in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Putrid Yamuna’s bugs eating up Taj Mahal.
- Of putrid politics, crocodile tears, trafficking of Zimbabwean women.
- Today, the river is a putrid drain with millions of tonnes of garbage, industrial waste and debris, sewage and plastic dumped into it.
- The case began when a cable television worker reported a putrid smell coming from a garage shared by Madison at the apartment building.
- Accusing Andhra politicians of playing putrid politics, KCR said they are trying to create animosity between the people of AP and Telangana.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of putrid
- putrid = puke + rid (rotten cheez se rid)
Fetid Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Fetid [fet-id, fee-tid]
- (adj) smelling extremely unpleasant
Fetid (फेटड / फेटिड) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- बदबूदार, दुर्गंधयुक्त, दुर्गन्धयुक्त
- late Middle English: from Latin fetidus (often erroneously spelled foetidus ), from fetere ‘to stink’. Compare with fetor.
Fetid in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of fetid
- Feet-ID = es bande ke Feet smell kar rahe hai.. pls note his ID
How Fetid Your Fart Is?
Adulterate Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with picture
- (verb) to debase or make impure by adding inferior materials or elements; use cheaper, inferior, or less desirable goods in the production,“to adulterate food”
- (adj) impure or debased; cheapened in quality or purity “Adulterate remedies”
Adulterate (अडल्टरेट / अडल्टरैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिलावटी,अशुद्ध करना,भ्रष्ट करना,मिलावट कर
- early 16th century (as an adjective): from Latin adulterat- ‘corrupted’, from the verb adulterare
Adulterate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Adulteration
- Adulterate ~ alternate, ek pure ek impure… 1010101… Mixed
Milk Adulteration Video | Man caught on camera adulterating milk in broad daylight. (Spy Video)