(adj) relaxed and easy-going
Laid-back meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- Presumably originally a metaphor — literally, “sitting in a tilted-back chair”, a relaxed posture of low defensive readiness.
Laid-back in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- There’s just something about the chilled out, laid back attitude of Goa town that makes you want to let your hair down.
- I’m laid back and down to earth person.
- It offers a laid-back pace and blends medieval architecture, scores of cafes, restaurants, boutiques and the zesty weekly market.
- To get that laid-back, uber cool look, distressed ripped jeans are another famed option that college-goers are opting for.
- We love Alia Bhatt’s laid-back approach to style.
How to Become More Laid Back | Better You
Affable [af-uh-buh l]
- (adj) friendly, good-natured, or easy to talk to
Affable (ऐफबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मिलनसार, सुशील, मित्रतापूर्ण
- late Middle English: via Old French from Latin affabilis, from the verb affari, from ad- ‘to’ + fari ‘speak’.
Affable in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of affable
- affection+able=affection to others
How to use AFFABLE in a sentence
Accessible [ak-ses–uh-buh l]
- (adj) (of a place) able to be reached or entered; “the town is accessible by bus”
- (adj) (of a person, especially one in a position of authority) friendly and easy to talk to; approachable; “he is more accessible than most tycoons”
Accessible (ऐक्सेसबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभिगम्य,उपगम्य,उपलब्ध,गमनीय,गम्य,प्रवेश्य,प्राप्य,मिलनहार,सुगम,सुगम्य,सुलभ,पहुंचने योग्य
- late Middle English: from late Latin accessibilis, from Latin access- ‘approached’, from the verb accedere
Accessible in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Accessible
- ACCESS(something which you are able to use or enter) + ible(ABLE).
Congenial [kuh n-jeen-yuh l]
- (adj) agreeable, suitable, or pleasing in nature or character
- (adj) (of a thing) pleasant or agreeable because suited to one’s taste or inclination
Congenial (कन्जीन्यल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- एक जाति का,एक मेल का,अनुकूल,अनुरूप,सुखद,सौहार्दपूर्ण,स्वजातीय
Congenial in a sentence
- South India not being a congenial unit, it is difficult to mark an area as south geographically or politically.
- Rani saw that a congenial atmosphere is a must for the cinematographer to shoot.
- The weather condition in wheat growing north western states is congenial for a good rabi crops, especially wheat, oil seeds, and pulses.
- she tried to create a congenial atmosphere for a smooth dialogue to resolve critical bilateral issues
- It is because your former foreign secretary made extremely negative statements about Pakistan. It did not help create a congenial atmosphere.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Congenial
- its con +genial…. so remember genelia she’s always ‘pleasant’
Brutal hailstorm at a cricket ground 1992