- (noun) a spell or sustained period of unrestrained activity of a particular kind. “he went on a six-month crime spree”
- (noun) a spell of unrestrained drinking. “crews were seldom going ashore and therefore seldom going on the spree”
- (verb) take part in a spree. “they don’t want work, they’re too busy spreeing!”
Spree meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi meaning)
- मौज मस्ती का दौर, रंगरलियाँ मनाना, फ़िजूलखर्च करना, गतिविधि, आनंद का उत्सव, उछल-कूद, नाच-रंग, मौज-मस्ती
- late 18th century: of unknown origin.
Spree in a sentence (word usage in recent Hindu newspaper)
- Indian government sector next big thing for Google Cloud, According to Nitin Bawankule, Director, Google Cloud, India, the time is … Under Kurian, Google Cloud is on an acquisition spree and has just..
- After Gold Medal Spree, Hima Das Treats Herself to ‘Assamese-Style …, The Indian sprinter, who has won five gold medals in less than three weeks, was filmed cooking Dal at her hotel room in Europe. In a video …
- Tiger Global fuels India’s startup boom with deal-making spree, Tiger Global Management has examined at least a dozen deals with Indian startups in recent months, according to multiple people with …
- Reliance Jio finally surpasses Vodafone-Idea to become India’s …, It seems like the Mukesh Ambani-led brand’s consistent spree of adding … Even Bharti Airtel, once India’s largest telecom operator by market …
- FPI outflow crosses ₹3700 crore in July, In the equity segment, “FPIs have been on a selling spree since the … the yields in some countries are ultra-low or even negative while India, …
India Fake Market Spree!