Irate [ahy-reyt] (adjective)
- feeling or showing extreme anger
level of angriness: angry < furious < irate
Irate meaning in Hindi
- गुस्से में
Irate Word Usage in recent news:
- an irate letter to the editor
- irate protesters
- The irate crowd burnt several buses and cars.
- How to Calm an Irate Customer | Inc.com
- Japan irate over China’s air defense zone declaration
Tom Brady goes irate on referees after no pass interference is called (GIF)
Irate Mnemonic Trick:
IRATE rhymes with “eye red”. When does your eye become red? When you are ANGRY.