Epicure [ep-i-kyoo r]
- (noun) a person who takes particular pleasure in fine food and drink;connoisseur.
Epicure (एपक्युर / एपिक्युर) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चटोरा,रसिया (m),स्वादलोलुप,भोगवादी व्यक्ति,विषयासक्त व्यक्ति,स्वादलोलुप व्यक्ति
Epicure in a sentence (word usage from news)
- Whether you are keen on cooking or just an epicure, Big Oven is a good app to have.
- With their emphasis on epicurean delights, Azul Sensatori stands out from the crowd of Riviera Maya resorts.
- Rappahannock plans an epic epicurean event.
- Clemente is working with the Epicurean to create a spectacular wedding and fast.
- The Epicurean Restaurant has been designed with a soft cream palette and highlights of colour and metallic detailing.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Epicure
- EPIC-CURRY…one who can write an EPIC on CURRY has to be a CONNOISSEUR OF FOOD..
Pronunciation of epicure
Epicurean Akshay Kumar