- (verb) think deeply about something.
- (verb) to chew the cud
Ruminate (रूमनेट / रूमिनैट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- विचार करना, जुगाली करना, मनन करना, चिंतन करना
- mid 16th century: from Latin ruminat- ‘chewed over’, from the verb ruminari
Ruminate in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- Carle’s ‘Very Hungry Caterpillar’ a lot to ruminate over at Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- The Reasons We Ruminate and How to Reduce the Cycle
- Breaking the rumination habit
- “Food For Thought” Exhibit Invites Visitors to Ruminate on Both Individual and Cultural Significance of Food in Today’s World
- Judges, of course, are free to ruminate on whatever they want in their opinions.
- It took Fisher a few years to ruminate on this advice.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of ruminate
- Ruminate – “roomie” ke saath “ate” phir sochna bill kaun dega 🙂
How to Stop Worrying So Much: Anxiety Tips on Rumination