- (noun) enjoyment and enthusiasm in doing something; “he was attacking his breakfast with some gusto”
Gusto (गस्टो) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्साह, रुचि, चाव, सुरुचि
- early 17th century: from Italian, from Latin gustus ‘taste’.
Gusto in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Cher insults Donald Trump, with gusto, at Clinton fundraiser.
- I-Day celebrated with gusto.
- Cooperators celebrates 70th I-Day with gusto.
- The gusto and enthusiasm were strikingly noticeable among the Vaishnavites in Manipur.
- The birthday of Lord Krishna, better known as Janmashtami, is celebrated with great gusto across the country every year.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gusto
- gusto = go ‘US’ with gusto
(noun) a feeling of great happiness and triumph
(noun) a joyful occasion for special festivities to mark some happy event
Jubilation (जूबलैशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- 1350-1400; Middle English jubilacioun (< Anglo-French) < Latin jūbilātiōn- (stem of jūbilātiō) a shouting for joy, equivalent to jūbilāt- (see jubilate ) + -iōn- -ion
Jubilation in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is jubilation in rural Tamil Nadu over the ban on jallikattu (gold and silver coins fixed on bull’s horns) being circumvented by government.
- Jubilation continues at Raahgiri.
- But I’m very lucky today,” an elated Zhang told the crowd after tossing her racquet in the air in jubilation.
- Jubilation continues on Dalal Street in noon deals.
- The entry of a big actress like Priyanka has caused jubilation in the Bhojpuri film industry.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Jubilation
- golden JUBILEE se yaad rakho jubilation
Jubilation on the streets of the US as Obama re-elected