Gruesome Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) causing repulsion or horror; grisly;“the most gruesome murder”
Gruesome meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कुरूप, डरावना, भयंकर, भयानक, भीषण, वीभत्स
- late 16th century: from Scots grue ‘to feel horror, shudder’ (of Scandinavian origin) + -some1. Rare before the late 18th century, the word was popularized by Sir Walter Scott.
Gruesome in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Gruesome Images Soon To Adorn Cigarette Packs.
- City businessman survives gruesome E-way accident.
- Gruesome footage shows prison inmate wrapped in carpet, gagged and burned alive during jail riot.
- Kenya police accused of ‘gruesome violence’ in Nairobi.
- Police: Dad kills kids, wife in gruesome Hawaii triple murder.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gruesome
Grisly Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) causing horror or disgust; “the town was shaken by a series of grisly crimes”
Grisly (ग्रिस्ली) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- क्रूर, डरावना, डरावनी, भयानक, विकट
- Old English grislic ‘terrifying’, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch griezelig.
Grisly in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Three men sentenced to death over grisly murder in Saudi Arabia.
- Grisly details emerge on student sexual assault in Dietrich.
- Two dead in grisly Nyamira accident.
- Grisly Killing of Family of 8 in Ohio Was ‘Preplanned Execution’.
- Pregnant woman dies in grisly Kandara accident.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of grisly
- grisly ~ grease muh pei gis gis ke grisly murder kar diya
Lugubrious Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary word to your wordlist
Lugubrious [loo–goo-bree-uh s, –gyoo-]
- (adj) excessively mournful
Lugubrious (लुगूब्रीअस / लूग्यूब्रीअस) meaning in Hindi
Lugubrious word usage in recent news (Lugubrious in a sentence)
- That kind of lugubrious tone.
- He sings in such a lugubrious tone as to suggest simultaneously a low rumbling in the caves and a pronouncement from a deity.
- He’s too Welsh and lugubrious.
- Some are “poetic”, some lugubrious, some scathingly self-mocking.
- The old lady blows out her cheeks and assumes a lugubrious expression.
- Two schools of thought that emerged: One, that I just might be tragically right – but who needed such lugubrious news?
- The mood is lugubrious.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Lugubrious
- He was very mournful when he had to BURY his maimed LEG.
How to say or pronounce Lugubrious
Time to watch Shahrukh Khan’s lugubrious song from the movie ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’