- (verb) smile broadly; “Guy grinned merrily at her”
- (noun) a broad smile; “a silly grin”
Grin (ग्रिन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मुसकान, खीस, मुसकुराहट, खीस हंसी, मुसकुराना, खीस निकालना
- Old English grennian ‘bare the teeth in pain or anger’, of Germanic origin; probably related to groan.
Grin in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- In the lead-up to the verdict, Schrems looked relaxed, flashing his trademark grin as he leaned against a row of seats inside the court room.
- A wide grin escaped Faf du Plessis’ mouth as he won the toss for a second game in a row and mindful of the dew, inserted India into bat.
- With a grin, he supplied the answer: “I say 113 years ago. I grew up with ‘the light’.
- Ram Babu is big, boisterous and welcomes everyone with a booming voice and every snap with a toothy grin.
- Ronaldinho has long been as renowned for his fun-loving lifestyle and toothy grin as his wonderful array of tricks and flicks on the football field.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of grin
- ‘g’+’rin’ – gallo pei rin lagage.. grin karo 🙂
Grin Ki Wajah tumh ho Full Video Song Aashiqui 2
Muskurane Ki Wajah Full Video Song Aashiqui 2 Version