- (adj) causing horror or disgust; “the town was shaken by a series of grisly crimes”
Grisly (ग्रिस्ली) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- क्रूर, डरावना, डरावनी, भयानक, विकट
- Old English grislic ‘terrifying’, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch griezelig.
Grisly in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Three men sentenced to death over grisly murder in Saudi Arabia.
- Grisly details emerge on student sexual assault in Dietrich.
- Two dead in grisly Nyamira accident.
- Grisly Killing of Family of 8 in Ohio Was ‘Preplanned Execution’.
- Pregnant woman dies in grisly Kandara accident.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of grisly
- grisly ~ grease muh pei gis gis ke grisly murder kar diya