Gruesome Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) causing repulsion or horror; grisly;“the most gruesome murder”
Gruesome meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कुरूप, डरावना, भयंकर, भयानक, भीषण, वीभत्स
- late 16th century: from Scots grue ‘to feel horror, shudder’ (of Scandinavian origin) + -some1. Rare before the late 18th century, the word was popularized by Sir Walter Scott.
Gruesome in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Gruesome Images Soon To Adorn Cigarette Packs.
- City businessman survives gruesome E-way accident.
- Gruesome footage shows prison inmate wrapped in carpet, gagged and burned alive during jail riot.
- Kenya police accused of ‘gruesome violence’ in Nairobi.
- Police: Dad kills kids, wife in gruesome Hawaii triple murder.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of gruesome
Grisly Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) causing horror or disgust; “the town was shaken by a series of grisly crimes”
Grisly (ग्रिस्ली) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- क्रूर, डरावना, डरावनी, भयानक, विकट
- Old English grislic ‘terrifying’, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch griezelig.
Grisly in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Three men sentenced to death over grisly murder in Saudi Arabia.
- Grisly details emerge on student sexual assault in Dietrich.
- Two dead in grisly Nyamira accident.
- Grisly Killing of Family of 8 in Ohio Was ‘Preplanned Execution’.
- Pregnant woman dies in grisly Kandara accident.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of grisly
- grisly ~ grease muh pei gis gis ke grisly murder kar diya