Adroit Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture Dictionary
- (adj) clever or skillful; “he was adroit at tax avoidance”
Adroit (अड्रॉइट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- चतुर, चालाक, चेष्टावत, दक्ष, धूर्त, निपुण, सुजान
- mid 17th century: from French, from à droit ‘according to right, properly’
Adroit in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Interviews do not end up with feedbacks, instead adroit trainers, counselors and faculty members help you get over all shortcomings.
- For our camera too, Shweta Rathore cracks an effortless smile and assumes adroit poses that highlight the gentle undulation of her biceps.
- The hair may have greyed, the freckles more prominent, the hitting power dwindled, but Dhoni remains the adroit master at winning cricket matches.
- Perhaps these are “rural” folk, not expected to be adroit with their choice of words.
- Chief executive officer of Karachi-based Dawn Group of Publications who is currently visiting Mumbai, said “Modi has made an adroit move”.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of adroit
- adroit = android – aapka android phone bhaut smart (Chaalak) hai
Accessible Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Accessible [ak-ses–uh-buh l]
- (adj) (of a place) able to be reached or entered; “the town is accessible by bus”
- (adj) (of a person, especially one in a position of authority) friendly and easy to talk to; approachable; “he is more accessible than most tycoons”
Accessible (ऐक्सेसबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अभिगम्य,उपगम्य,उपलब्ध,गमनीय,गम्य,प्रवेश्य,प्राप्य,मिलनहार,सुगम,सुगम्य,सुलभ,पहुंचने योग्य
- late Middle English: from late Latin accessibilis, from Latin access- ‘approached’, from the verb accedere
Accessible in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Accessible
- ACCESS(something which you are able to use or enter) + ible(ABLE).
Dexterous Vocab Meme – Daily English Vocabulary Words with pictures to improve your vocab
Dexterous [dek-struhs, -ster-uhs] (adjective)
- skillful or adroit in the use of the hands or body.
- having mental adroitness or skill; clever.
Usage: His dexterity in mathematical calculations amazes many.