Acrimonious [ak-ruh–moh-nee-uh s]
- (adj) (typically of speech or discussion) angry and bitter.
Acrimonious (ऐक्रमोनीअस) meaning in Hindi
Acrimonious word usage in recent news (Acrimonious in a sentence)
- ‘Bigg Boss’, which airs on Colors, attracts audiences mainly for its controversies and acrimonious fights.
- TN Assembly Witnesses Acrimonious Scenes
- Acrimonious divorces need preventative action claims legal expert
- Meeting less acrimonious, but tension still exists
- Many of the marriages were scandalous and produced acrimonious divorce proceedings.
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of word Acrimonious
- Acrimony= Take Acr as Acroo (hindi) and Mon as man(hindi) , so it means acroo man wala .acroo manner
How to pronounce Acrimonious
Afridi – Gambhir Acrimonious fight