- (noun) a state of agitation or fuss; “this is much ado about almost nothing”
Ado (अडू) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- कष्ट, गड़बड़ी, झमेला, परेशानी, बखेड़ा, बतंगड़
- from Spanish and Portuguese -ado, or refashioning of Italian -ata, Spanish -ada, based on Latin -atus (past participial suffix of verbs ending in -are ).
Ado in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Much Ado about Nothing.
- After much ado, Pakistan teams get go ahead to travel to India.
- Rail Budget was much ado about nothing: Opposition
- The prime minister then spoke and, without much ado, took the fight straight to the critics, a few of whom, like me, were seated in the front row.
- Budget 2016, is it much Ado about nothing?
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Ado
- Ado = do.. do.. do… wait I am doing your work. Don’t create so much ado for nothing.
Much ado about ‘Yoruba Demons”
Much ado about 'Yoruba Demons"