- (noun) an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale; “Amelie was physically a replica of her mother”
Replica (रेप्लक / रेप्लिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रतिकृति, प्रतिरूप, प्रतिरूप
- mid 18th century (as a musical term in the sense ‘a repeat’): from Italian, from replicare ‘to reply’.
Replica in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He offered prayers at the statue of Lord Ganesha, which was a replica of the ‘Lalbaug ka Raja’
- Missing her deeply, the heartbroken husband tried to fill the vacuum in his life by buying a replica model of the woman he loved.
- MS Dhoni: Sushant Singh Rajput plays a replica of helicopter shot.
- Although it’s not an exact replica of Escobar’s life, some things were changed to suit the series’ drama quotien
- A replica of Mumbai’s Gateway of India will come up at Boring Road crossing.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of replica
- replica – rep.. rep.. repetition – same face
Personification Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
Personification [per-son-uh-fi-key-shuh n]
- (noun) the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something non-human, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.
Personification (पर्सानिफिकेशन) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- मनुष्यगुणारोप, जीवधारी ठहराना, साकार रूप, अवतार
- 1745-55; personi(fy) + -fication
Personification in a sentence (word usage in newspaper)
- How many know that Saraswati, originally the personification of a river by the same name, is worshipped in pools of water in Japan.
- He is anathema to Tamils and Muslims as he is the personification of state terror.
- This has been named after a man who was a personification of the inner strength and power of a worker.
- I am kind of a personification of music in the film.
- He appeared to be a personification of virtues.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of personification
- personification mein chhupa hai “person”