- (noun) an exact copy or model of something, especially one on a smaller scale; “Amelie was physically a replica of her mother”
Replica (रेप्लक / रेप्लिक) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- प्रतिकृति, प्रतिरूप, प्रतिरूप
- mid 18th century (as a musical term in the sense ‘a repeat’): from Italian, from replicare ‘to reply’.
Replica in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- He offered prayers at the statue of Lord Ganesha, which was a replica of the ‘Lalbaug ka Raja’
- Missing her deeply, the heartbroken husband tried to fill the vacuum in his life by buying a replica model of the woman he loved.
- MS Dhoni: Sushant Singh Rajput plays a replica of helicopter shot.
- Although it’s not an exact replica of Escobar’s life, some things were changed to suit the series’ drama quotien
- A replica of Mumbai’s Gateway of India will come up at Boring Road crossing.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of replica
- replica – rep.. rep.. repetition – same face
Ersatz Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Ersatz [er-zahts, -sahts, er-zahts, –sahts]
- (adj) (of a product) made or used as a substitute, typically an inferior one, for something else.”ersatz coffee”
- (noun) an artificial substance or article used to replace something natural or genuine; a substitute.
Ersatz meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Ersatz sentences from Newspaper
- Most of the time it’s what hastily gets made in the early hours of the morning and sent in the lunch boxes or the ersatz cafeteria/canteen food.
- This project promises to become a clone of the BrahMos; a Russian product that carries an ersatz Indo-Russian trademark.
- We have to avoid both positivist history and even the ersatz history of Hindutva.
- What are the signs that CR Park is an ersatz, counterfeit or duplicate version of Calcutta?
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ersatz
- sat is an inferior substitute for gre for ER engineer ppl
Ersatz vs Real iPhone 6!
Caricature Vocab Meme +1 Vocabulary Word to your Word List
Caricature [kar-i-kuh-cher] (noun)
- a picture, description, or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect
Caricature Word Usage:
- There was a wonderful caricature of the president in the newspaper yesterday.
- A few days in the multi-faceted city prove that the stereotype, like most stereotypes, is a caricature of the truth.
- Finally I realise that she is the caricature of my own suffering.