- (adj) very eager or curious to hear or see something.
Agog (अगाग) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- उत्सुक, विकल, चंचल, अस्थिर
- mid 16th century: from Old French en gogues, from en ‘in’ + the plural of gogue ‘fun’.
Agog in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Anant Ambani’s Amazing 108 Kg Weight Loss Has The Internet Agog.
- The reopening of this art gallery has had the city agog with curiosity.
- While social media went agog over the news, Navjot Kaur switched off her mobile phone.
- While the audience was agog to see Munnabhai among them, the photographers’ pit went into an overdrive.
- When my cousin sent the bottle across, I was all agog with excitement.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of agog
- agog = ahh + goggle dekhkar agog reg gaya…
Querulous [kwer–uh-luh s, kwer-yuh-]
- (adj) full of complaints; complaining
Querulous (क्वेरलस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- सर्वदा शिकायत करनेवाला,विलापी,शिकायती
Querulous in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
- This is also worth noting that whenever Washington inches closer to New Delhi, Islamabad becomes querulous.
- They are disappointed that AAP has turned out to be a querulous, argumentative bunch of single-minded individuals.
- Even the querulous Jamia teachers wouldn’t mind if they were to have, say, Finance Minister PC Chidambaram as their new VC.
- The receptionist added, in a querulous voice, that she knew about this.
- She steps out of her house, in a querulous mood oscillating between fatigue and euphoria.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Querulous
Yuvraj Singh’s father Yograaj Singh – Querulous?