Profound Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) (of a state, quality, or emotion) very great or intense; “profound feelings of disquiet”
- (adj) (of a person or statement) having or showing great knowledge or insight; “a profound philosopher”
- (adj) (of a disease or disability) very severe; “a case of profound liver failure”
- (adj) (of a subject or idea) demanding deep study or thought; “expressing profound truths in simple language”
- (noun) the deepest part of something, especially the ocean; “nor billowy surge disturbs the vast profound”
Profound meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गहरा, गम्भीर, गहन, अत्यंत, महासागर
- Middle English: from Old French profund, from Latin profundus ‘deep’, from Latin pro ‘before’ + fundus ‘bottom’. The word was used earliest in the sense ‘showing deep insight’.
Profound in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Shobhaa De frivolous statement only reflects her profound ignorance of how athletes perform or what motivates them towards excellence.
- The students were in a state of complete shock and profound grief.
- This will have a profound impact on food security and bring us closer to our national goal of doubling farmer incomes by 2020.
- Little and profound emotions have been woven in and the film is sure to give you a lump in the throat.
- India’s energy sector is seeing profound transformations since the past two years.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of profound
- profound = prof. found a deep (profound) secret
Inexplicable Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
(adj) unable to be explained or accounted for.
inexplicable (इनेक्स्प्लकबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
अबोध्य, अकथनीय, वर्णन से बाहर, व्याख्या न करने योग्य
- late Middle English: from French, or from Latin inexplicabilis ‘that cannot be unfolded’, from in- ‘not’ + explicabilis
inexplicable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- There is an inexplicable delay in formation of new PDP-BJP govt.
- But for expected electoral gains it is inexplicable why a government would run a free scheme on borrowed money.
- The Zika virus has been associated with inexplicable spike in Brazil, of babies being born with unusually-small heads.
- Why ISIS target school children and students is inexplicable.
- “There is an inexplicable delay in government formation,” wrote former chief minister Omar Abdullah on his Facebook page.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of inexplicable
- inexplicable = unexplainable
Abstruse Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) hard to understand; recondite; esoteric
Abstruse (अब्स्ट्रूस / ऐब्स्ट्रूस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- गूढ़, दुर्बोध, दुर्गम, गहन, जटिल
- late 16th century: from Latin abstrusus ‘put away, hidden’, from abstrudere ‘conceal’, from ab- ‘from’ + trudere ‘to push’
Abstruse in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- I also find that documents attached with the application are also abstruse and obscure and it is very difficult to make any sense out of them.
- The notion of marrying is one, which makes its bifurcation into the categories of ‘arranged’ and ‘love’ quite abstruse.
- People outside the circuit often feel art is both expensive and abstruse.
- The sequel, The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology (2012), is a little more abstruse.
- It might tell you that even the most abstruse mathematics has roots in simple, easily understood ideas.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abstruse
- It contains “ab….use” ab is used in negative way, ‘ab’… ‘use’ nahi kar sakte, because it’s too much abstruse.
Abstruse – explanation (funny)