- (adj) abrupt or offhand in speech or manner; “she could be brusque and impatient”
Brusque (ब्रस्क) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: from French, ‘lively, fierce’, from Italian brusco ‘sour’.
Brusque in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Donald Trump is brusque, aggressive, narcissistic and most likely, brutally honest.
- Known for his hard-line law-and-order views and brusque manner, he would set a very different tone than previous holders of the job.
- Trump has come across as brusque, almost bordering on being boorish, with no respect for the woman.
- While such sudden and brusque changes are the norm in corporate America which did not even spare its CEO Steve Jobs in 1985.
- Brusque & ruthless, Jagmohan Dalmiya lifted the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of brusque
- brush kyun??? I dont want to brush and kiss you!
Presumptuous [pri-zuhmp-choo-uh s]
- (adj) (of a person or their behaviour) failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate.
Presumptuous (प्रिज़म्प्चूअस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- ढीठ,धृष्ट,मान लेना,पहले से
- Middle English: from Old French presumptueux, from late Latin praesumptuosus, variant of praesumptiosus ‘full of boldness’,
Presumptuous in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of presumptuous
- bhaut jaada hi “Presume” kar liya… Presumptuous
Insolent [in-suh-luh nt]
- (adj) boldly rude or disrespectful; contemptuously impertinent; insulting;
Insolent (इन्सलन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Insolent in a sentence
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of Insolent
- sounds like insult-ent => A person who insults evryone is UNRESTRAINED, IMPRUDENT AND SHAMELESS
Shahrukh khan insolent behaviour at Wankhede Stadium with background sound