- (adj) impossible to subdue or defeat; “a woman of indomitable spirit”
indomitable (इन्डामिटबल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अजय, अदम्य
- mid 17th century (in the sense ‘untameable’): from late Latin indomitabilis, from in- ‘not’ + Latin domitare ‘to tame’.
indomitable in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Outsider Sakshi’s bronze tribute to indomitable spirit.
- P.V. Sindhu – a story of indomitable passion and incredible grace.
- He has an “indomitable spirit” and he never gives up.
- I must salute your courageous parents and your indomitable coach.
- I am deeply determined to motivate this indomitable and strong Nigerian team.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indomitable
- indomitable – jisko dominate nahi kar sakte
How to Pronounce Indomitable
Indomitable Spirit – Motivational Video (HD)