- (adj) abrupt or offhand in speech or manner; “she could be brusque and impatient”
Brusque (ब्रस्क) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century: from French, ‘lively, fierce’, from Italian brusco ‘sour’.
Brusque in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Donald Trump is brusque, aggressive, narcissistic and most likely, brutally honest.
- Known for his hard-line law-and-order views and brusque manner, he would set a very different tone than previous holders of the job.
- Trump has come across as brusque, almost bordering on being boorish, with no respect for the woman.
- While such sudden and brusque changes are the norm in corporate America which did not even spare its CEO Steve Jobs in 1985.
- Brusque & ruthless, Jagmohan Dalmiya lifted the game.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of brusque
- brush kyun??? I dont want to brush and kiss you!
Salacious Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having or conveying undue or indecent interest in sexual matters; “salacious stories”
Salacious (सलेशस / सलैशस) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील, कामुक, गंदा, ऐयाश, कामातुर, ज़िनाकार
- mid 17th century: from Latin salax, salac- (from salire ‘to leap’) + -ious.
Salacious in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Salacious tales of spouses cheating on their better halves cram the history books.
- The chapter wants to stay true to its genre (erotica) and in terms of salacious language and generous double entendres, it succeeds.
- KFC is not known for its salacious advertising.
- The five booksellers worked for a Hong Kong publishing house famous for salacious titles about high-ranking Chinese politicians.
- There are many salacious stories that the Raj Bhavans generate in various state capitals.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of salacious
- sala – sali ki salacious stories
Bawdy Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
- (adj) dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent;”another of his bawdy stories”, “bawdy jokes”
- (adj) humorously indecent talk or writing;”a collection of Savita Bhabhi bawdy”
Bawdy (बॉडी) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अश्लील,गंदा,फूहड़,अश्लील वार्तालाप,फ़हश
- early 16th century: from bawd + -y
Bawdy in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of bawdy
- Bawdy – Baawdi(in hindi) go gayi hai kya? Ashleel hai yeh ladki
Bollywood Gets Bawdy With ‘Delhi Belly’