- (adj) too powerful to be defeated or overcome; “an invincible warrior”
invincible meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- late Middle English (earlier than vincible ): via Old French from Latin invincibilis, from in- ‘not’ + vincibilis
invincible in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Rio takeaways: Big concerns for once-invincible Novak Djokovic.
- Suicide Squad: Why the Superhero Movie is Invincible.
- One of the stories of Rio Olympics 2016 has been the near-invincible Michael Phelps.
- Simply with Sarfraz Ahmed and three tailenders, Younus added 202 to that overnight lead and made it invincible.
- In short, we feel invincible – flying so high, with our heads in the sky!
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of invincible
- vin = win, jisko jeeta na ja sakke
- (adj) living forever; never dying or decaying.“our mortal bodies are inhabited by immortal souls”
- (adj) deserving to be remembered forever.”the immortal children’s classic, ‘The Wind in the Willows’”
- (noun) an immortal being, especially a god of ancient Greece or Rome.
- (noun) a person of enduring fame.“he will always be one of the immortals of soccer”
immortal (इमॉर्टल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अमर व्यक्ति,अनश्वर, अमर, अमिट, अविनाशी
- late Middle English: from Latin immortalis, from in- ‘not’ + mortalis
immortal in a sentence (usage in newspaper)
- RK Laxman’s Cartoons are Immortal – Dr. S. B Mujumdar
- So, the idea of immortality is inherent in man. How can one discuss a subject that is unimaginable?
- Guru Dutt’s immortal classic ‘Pyaasa’ selected for Venice Film Festival
- Shahjehan as a “true lover”; his “immortal love”; “Taj, a symbol of love”; and blah blah.
- I know people are passionate about each others team , but accept the fact that no team is immortal and enjoy the game for what it is.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of immortal
- im’mota’l – mein ‘mota’ hu aur immortal bhi
Undertaker rises from a coffin to attack Brock Lesnar: Raw, – Immortal Undertaker