Futile [fyoot-l, fyoo-tahyl] (adjective)
- incapable of producing any useful result; pointless.
- unproductive of success; trifling; frivolous; unimportant.
Futile (फ्यूटल) meaning in Hindi
Futile word usage from recent news (Futile in a sentence)
- Your exercise program will be futile if you don’t stop chowing down on chocolate.
- Futile attempt to loot unguarded ATM near Tirupur.
- Yamuna Jiye Abhiyaan appeal to stop futile beautification of water bodies
- BJP dismisses third front talk as futile exercise
- Proof gone, SIT probe into 1984 anti-Sikh riots may be futile exercise
Mnemonic trick to remember Futile meaning
- futile is not fertile.. hence not fruitful -by namaskar
How to pronounce Futile
Your efforts to resist her cuteness are futile