- (adj) for or relating to young people; “juvenile crime”
- (adj) childish; immature; “she’s bored with my juvenile conversation”
- (noun) a young person; “cases of assault in which the victims are juveniles”
Juvenile (जूवनल / जूवनाइल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- किशोर व्यक्ति, नाबालिग व्यक्ति, किशोर, तरुण, नाबालिग, बचकाना, यौवन संबंधी
- early 17th century: from Latin juvenilis, from juvenis ‘young, a young person’.
Juvenile in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- In a first, juvenile to be tried as adult in gang-rape case.
- To avenge son’s murder, dad fires at juvenile accused.
- Juvenile crimes directly linked to drug abuse.
- Missing juvenile reported from Music Street.
- 17 kids at juvenile homes sexually abused in 5 years: CAG report.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of juvenile
- juven = jawan
Serious juvenile crime rising