indifferent Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with picture dictionary
- (adj) having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned; “Government cannot be indifferent to the long-term success of business”
- (adj) being neither good nor bad; mediocre; “both players played indifferent shots”
- (adj) not good; fairly bad; “has indifferent qualifications for the job”
indifferent (इन्डिफरन्ट / इन्डिफ्रन्ट) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- अपक्षपाती, असावधान, उदासीन, घटिया, तटस्थ, निरुत्सुक, निष्पक्ष ,मामूली ,विरक्त ,साधारण ,सामान्य
- late Middle English (in the sense ‘having no partiality for or against’): via Old French from Latin indifferent- ‘not making any difference’, from in- ‘not’ + different- ‘differing’
indifferent in a sentence (word usage in recent newspaper)
- Why have people become indifferent to crime?
- House obstructed yet again, NC accuses PM of being indifferent.
- Jason Coyle looks for good finish to ‘indifferent‘ season.
- SoftBank investors laud Masayoshi Son’s decision to continue as CEO, indifferent to Nikesh Arora’s exit.
- Representatives protested against the state government’s ‘indifference‘ and said administrative officers also adopted a “lenient approach”.
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of indifferent
- indifferent — bhai ‘red’ and ‘green’ different colour hai ki nahi?? why are you so indifferent at traffic signals..
Abysmal Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi translation with pictures
Abysmal [uh–biz-muh l]
- (adj) extremely bad; appalling.“the quality of her work is abysmal”
- (adj) very deep.”waterfalls that plunge into abysmal depths”
Abysmal (अबिज़्मल) meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
- mid 17th century (used literally as in sense 2): from abysm. Sense 1 dates from the early 19th century.
Abysmal in a sentence (usage in Newspaper)
Mnemonic trick to remember the meaning of abysmal
- abysmal – suppose Aby(A.B de villiars) wants only mal, mal and mal ( that would be an abysmal situation)
Himmatwala movie review: Sajid Khan, we want our refund for enduring this abysmal ‘effort’
Ersatz Vocab Meme Dictionary – English to Hindi Translation with Pictures
Ersatz [er-zahts, -sahts, er-zahts, –sahts]
- (adj) (of a product) made or used as a substitute, typically an inferior one, for something else.”ersatz coffee”
- (noun) an artificial substance or article used to replace something natural or genuine; a substitute.
Ersatz meaning in Hindi (English to Hindi Dictionary)
Ersatz sentences from Newspaper
- Most of the time it’s what hastily gets made in the early hours of the morning and sent in the lunch boxes or the ersatz cafeteria/canteen food.
- This project promises to become a clone of the BrahMos; a Russian product that carries an ersatz Indo-Russian trademark.
- We have to avoid both positivist history and even the ersatz history of Hindutva.
- What are the signs that CR Park is an ersatz, counterfeit or duplicate version of Calcutta?
Mnemonic Trick to remember the meaning of Ersatz
- sat is an inferior substitute for gre for ER engineer ppl
Ersatz vs Real iPhone 6!